We are looking for you!.
You are looking for a specialized team that services a diverse client base with extraordinary results? Your ambitions demand new perspectives and chances? You should apply now.
Work on the fresh side of life.
Intern (m/f) for our team in Hong Kong
We’re looking for an Intern to support our Hong Kong Buying Team. (3-6 month)
By working with Fresh iD, customers benefit from amazing product design & development, broad sourcing, and supply chain access, cutting edge web shop platforms, robust ethical working practices and exceptional customer service with international scope.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- We’re looking for an Intern to work alongside an experienced Buying Team in Hong Kong
- Working with the in-house design and sales teams on product ideas and concepts
- Assisting with idea generation and preparation of client presentations
- Managing a core supplier base whilst bringing on new supply routes
- Negotiating costings and ensuring projects are delivered within budget
- Writing detailed product specifications and purchase orders
- Liaising with all departments to ensure projects are delivered to schedule
- Defining quality requirements
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- A can-do attitude and willingness to tackle a diverse array of tasks (passionate, detailed mind, proactive)
- A keen interest in consumer/ promotional products and an interest in quality assurance, ethical sourcing from manufacturers in the Far East
- Commercially aware
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (both written and verbal) with the ability to build rapport and communicate at all levels
- To be a real team player, with personality, empathy and the drive to succeed, with exceptional organisational skills and excellent attention to detail is crucial for this role
WHAT WE OFFER:
A 5 days work week, an attractive remuneration package and excellent career development opportunities.
We look forward to your application via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Graphic designer (m/f)
We are looking for a graphic designer who can help us with their fresh and reliable way of working.
Skills, you bring along:
- Experience with strategy and conception
- Affinity for photography
- Design of the corporate website, social media (banners, postings)
Your chance with us
- Creative work-environment with start-up character
- Experienced supervisors who will guide you
- Interesting challenges with self-responsibility
- Flat hierarchies with short paths of decision
- Individual development opportunities
We look forward to your application or your portfolio with CV and meaningful sample work (preferably URLs or PDFs) via e-mail to email@example.com